VMware Workstation Pro 16 is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems as virtual machines (VMs) on a single Linux or Windows PC. IT professionals, developers, and businesses who build, test, or demo software for any device, platform, or cloud rely on Workstation Pro.
VMware Workstation Pro 16 delivers a desktop virtualization solution designed for every kind of user. IT pros get a high-powered productivity tool. Developers get an expansive engineering environment. Business leaders can enable BYO initiatives. Students and home users get the best of all worlds.
Features of VMware Workstation Pro 16
- Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
- Connect to VMware vSphere
- Develop and Test for Any Platform
- Secure and Isolate Environments
- vSphere Connectivity
- Clones for Rapid Duplication
- Helpful Snapshots
- Powerful Virtual Networking
- vCenter Server Appliance Effortless Deploy
- Remote vSphere Host Power Control
- Microsoft Virtualization Based Security (Guest) Support
- Virtual Trusted Platform Module
- Virtual Network Simulation (packet loss, latency)
- Virtual Network Rename
- UEFI Boot Support
- UEFI Secure Boot Support
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- 64-bit x86 Intel or AMD Processor from 2011 or later
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/4GB RAM recommended
- 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application
➤ Instant Delivery (redirected to the download page after purchase)
➤ NO shipment fees (we sell digital products, so you can get them instantly)
➤ 100% refund in case you don’t get the product within 24 hours!
➤ We have the LOWEST PRICES, up to 95% DISCOUNT!
➤ Region FREE: you can activate and use this product anywhere in the world!
Once you made the purchase, use the password above for opening the file.