Rhinoceros 2021 Overview
Rhinoceros 2021 is a design engineering software that allows both professional designers and ordinary users to design shapes like multiple types of 3D models. The basics of building surfaces in Rhinoceros are based on the construction of curves. For modeling in the Rhinoceros environment, a network of curves is created first in space and then converted to a surface
- 3D modeling similar to that found only in products at prices ranging from 20 to 50 times higher than the Rhino
- 25 new orders and props, major for working with large teams, organizing, managing and managing large projects and large files
- Ability to edit sophisticated models with advanced
tools and tools – Supports printers and scanners and digital 3D tools
- Ability to exchange files with other software design, drawing, engineering design, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation and illustration
- Tools Varied design
System Requirements for Rhinoceros 3D
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: No more than 63 CPU Cores
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended
➤ Instant Delivery (redirected to the download page after purchase)
➤ NO shipment fees (we sell digital products, so you can get them instantly)
➤ 100% refund in case you don’t get the product within 24 hours!
➤ We have the LOWEST PRICES, up to 95% DISCOUNT!
➤ Region FREE: you can activate and use this product anywhere in the world!
Once you made the purchase, use the password above for opening the file.
Official Website: https://www.rhino3d.com/