Overview of Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web Benefits
Alfa eBooks Manager pro: its Table View interface is ideal for searching, selecting, filtering, sorting, and organizing books. You can sort the book list by different parameters by clicking on the column header. You can select the columns to display by right-clicking on the table header and opening the Columns list.
You can quickly filter your book list by clicking on items in the Library Explorer or using the Search. But if you want to select books by several conditions (i.e. Genre, Author, Publish date) – you can use the Filter Builder. To create a filter – just drag items from Library Explorer to the Filter Builder. You can set either OR or AND logical operator between items. You can also use brackets to group some items and build more sophisticated filter conditions.
- Get your paper, electronic, and audiobooks in a single e-library.
- Catalog any book data. Add tags and custom fields.
- Customize the look and feel of your e-Library.
- Scan your computer for ebooks, parse metadata.
- Built-in ebook reader supports all popular e-book formats.
- Update books from Amazon, Google, and other sites.
- All popular formats are supported: EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, AZW.
- Convert ebooks for your Kindle, iPhone, or Android reader.
- Play with realistic 3D models of your favorite books.
- Alfa is the best Calibre alternative for those who like comfort.
- Access your library in the local network even from mobile devices.
- Quickly add, organize audiobooks. Built-in audiobook player.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
➤ Instant Delivery (redirected to the download page after purchase)
➤ NO shipment fees (we sell digital products, so you can get them instantly)
➤ 100% refund in case you don’t get the product within 24 hours!
➤ We have the LOWEST PRICES, up to 95% DISCOUNT!
➤ Region FREE: you can activate and use this product anywhere in the world!
Once you made the purchase, use the password above for opening the file.
Official website: https://www.alfaebooks.com/